Winter's fangs showed up

• VprIHGjh.jpg

Et41RRYh.jpg

• dislike

• Yeah... I have to admit I was really digging that nice fall we've been having.

Laying down to shoot in this crap is no fun.

• As much as I know you guys hate it, I always envy you. Never touched, played in or even seen snow up close. The small things you take for granted :smirk:

• I don't "hate it" really. It just makes everything you do outside take longer and hurt more.

• administrators

There is a layer of ice under the snow too. It rained before it snowed yesterday. Not many people driving around or doing much today. The wind was a sustained 30mph this morning.
    pUahtgT.jpg

la0uBnr.jpg

Some of the drifts were a foot or more.
    Xw0TDcO.jpg

• Yup, ruined my plans. My dog loved the snow last year, let her out this morning and she turned right back around.

BU6cLR3.jpg
    0OHaokD.jpg

Stupid windy right now.

• Can't keep the kids inside today. They've been asking for snow since September. They don't care that it's blowing out there. Snow angels need made and snowballs thrown. hehe

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• I went deer hunting in the awful weather this morning. Just before daylight it bottomed out at a bone chilling 59 degrees. I almost regretted leaving my coat at the truck and just wearing a shirt...almost. :)

• @dddoo7 said:

I went deer hunting in the awful weather this morning. Just before daylight it bottomed out at a bone chilling 59 degrees. I almost regretted leaving my coat at the truck and just wearing a shirt...almost. :)

If I didn't love the swing of seasons so much, I would be jealous... but that is perfect weather. It could be 60-65 most of the year, with those nice 25 degree mornings and 40 degree highs for coyote season... oh, throw in overcast days for that too, ...time to make a weather machine :smiling_imp:

• We had our coldest morning since February this year today. It's was a bone chilling 50* and the high was only 70*ish. I even put pants on to go out for dinner.