Copy/Paste pictures into posts

• Would it be possible to set up a way to copy then paste pictures into the compose/dialog box ?

• Currently, you can copy the URL of a picture, and paste that url into the composition frame, and the picture will embed in your post automatically.

Was there a different type of behavior you are looking for?

• @orkan Yes, copy and paste as you would do with text.

• We'll look into that. I know we can do it with the images URL, but I'm not sure if we yet have the ability to do it direct with a picture.

• I don't think it can be done. It has be done in code.

What you should be able to do is, right click the pic, select "copy image address", then right click and "paste" into your post. Then simply put [IMG] and [/IMG] at the front and back of the address.

• I have been able to copy and paste some pictures in another forums dialog box, but Norcal's way seems easy enough.

• @norcal_in_az said:

I don't think it can be done. It has be done in code.

What you should be able to do is, right click the pic, select "copy image address", then right click and "paste" into your post. Then simply put [IMG] and [/IMG] at the front and back of the address.

Actually the "img" tags are not required. The site will automatically parse the code and embed your picture if you just post the link to the actual image.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.