1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/4 teaspoon onion powder
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    1 cup mayonnaise
    1 cup buttermilk

Directions:
    Mix everything together in a bowl, let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes then serve. The longer the dressing sits before use, the better the distribution of spices.

Enjoy!

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• This is great!!! I am on a sugar free kick right now and I cannot find a salad dressing without either sugar or a sugar substitute in it. Thanks for posting this. I will have to try it!

Salads are not worth eating without dressing

• @dddoo7 said:

Salads are not worth eating without dressing

What he said.:smile:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• I hope y'all like it as much as we do :)

If y'all want to send me a message with a list of your favorite dressings, I bet I can come up with a homemade recipe that's very similar and without the added sugars.

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @gash said:

I hope y'all like it as much as we do :)

If y'all want to send me a message with a list of your favorite dressings, I bet I can come up with a homemade recipe that's very similar and without the added sugars.

Blue cheese is my favorite

I have also been looking for a sugar free bar b q sauce. Do you have a recipe that you use for that? Don't go to any trouble, but if you have one you currently use that would be great.

• @dddoo7 I have both. :)

• @dddoo7 I guess I am not a fan of salads with dressing.

But I'm weird like that.

• @rhyno you're not alone. A big salad with some berries, sliced apples and some vinegar on it...I'm good to go.

• Yeah...give me the blue cheese dressing, bacon bits, cheese, boiled eggs...as a matter of fact you can leave the lettuce out if you like!