Expander ball off center

• It's been awhile since I've asked a dumb question, I figure it's time again.

So I just shelled out the cash for a widden die set. A full length .308 sizer and seater. The polish on the inside of the die body looks great and I'm impressed with how they're packaged with a bump gauge and pin retainer. Forester should take note.

So last night I was preparing some brass for some load
    development, and in accordance with most die instructions, I went to clean them, and as I was screwing the expander ball and stem back into the die body I noticed it was revolving around inside the die as if it were bent.

"Surely this can't be" I thought, so removed the stem and inspected it carefully. It seemed straight, so I reinstalled it only to have it go in again as if it were bent.
    I went and inspected my other dies, they all seem to do it, to varying degrees, and I guess I never noticed.

How concerned should I be about this? Clearly it's not enough for me to have noticed it before, but I did pay considerably more for these dies and feel like they should be better than that.

• Mine appears concentric. I don't have a lathe, but it doesn't look like it is out by much.

• The stems are suppose to "float" in there. Depending how tight a guy has them cranked in, they might get off center.

• I found the same thing with my Redding die. It was the first decent set I purchased so I was a bit disappointed since I only found the issue a few weeks after purchase and wouldn't be possible to exchange it. I resorted to placing a thick o-ring between the body and the stem in hopes that it would freefloat enough to not pull the case mouth off centre. I did orientate the the stem to be as close to centre as possible. At this point I have decided to pick up a universal decapping die and a seperate expanding die and remove the expander ball/pin assembly completely.

• @orkan
    So leave it "looser" and let it "float", roger that.

I need to sand and then polish the expander ball still. I wanted to make sure it didn't have to go back. I'm actually kinda annoyed by how rough it looks

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.