Anyone need a RCBS Chargemaster 1500 combo?



  • I'm selling one of my chargemasters. I certainly don't need two now that I have a prometheus. ;)

    If any of you need one I'll cut it loose at a good price.



  • @hypo was looking for one the other day.



  • Spending money like I need another hole in my head, lol. PM incoming.



  • It's yours norcal. :)



  • FamilyGuy-Giggity.jpg



  • UPS just dropped off the package. Nicely packed Josh, lol.

    Thanks Greg really looking forward to speeding up my process and getting more accurate loads.



  • Enjoy! :)



  • @norcal_in_az said:

    UPS just dropped off the package. Nicely packed Josh, lol.

    Thanks Greg really looking forward to speeding up my process and getting more accurate loads.

    Thank you! Looking forward to some speedy reloading and good groups!:thumbsup:



  • @brittel said:

    @norcal_in_az said:

    UPS just dropped off the package. Nicely packed Josh, lol.

    Thanks Greg really looking forward to speeding up my process and getting more accurate loads.

    Thank you! Looking forward to some speedy reloading and good groups!:thumbsup:

    Going to get a new die first. That way when I switch to my Lapua brass I can hopefully take out as much error as possible.

    Going to use it this weekend though on some AR blasting rounds!



  • Just be sure not to forget what kind of powder is in it.

    I cut the top and bottom out of a 1lb container and it fits perfectly over the Chargemaster powder cylinder. That way I know what is in it.



  • @dddoo7 said:

    Just be sure not to forget what kind of powder is in it.

    I cut the top and bottom out of a 1lb container and it fits perfectly over the Chargemaster powder cylinder. That way I know what is in it.

    Do you leave powder in yours? From what I've read you shouldn't leave powder in them???



  • Mine always has powder in it. I also leave powder in each of about 12 Dillon powder hoppers and have for over a year and closer to two years on some of them.


Log in to reply