Converting a Forster Ultra Micrometer Seating die

  • Hey guys I have a 308 Forster Ultra Micrometer Seating Die, bit I no longer have a 308, so I was going to sell it.

    Then I thought, maybe I can just get a new stem and use it for my 260.

    Anyone know if it's possible? It looks like it is but finding the right parts on Forsters website is a little difficult they list quite a few Caliber specific parts.

  • Edit, I think I figured it out, loops like I'll need a new body chamber and stem is all.


    And should cost me about $40