If this isn't the coolest thing...

• Those are cool. I have seen them before and have considered building one, but I don't have room or sort enough brass to need one.

I have also looked into automatic tumblers. They will load, wet tumble, and unload automatically leaving the media in the tumbler. I would love to have one of these tumblers running stainless media.

• Oh that is just too awesome. I've been unhappy with my tumbling operation for quite some time. Still not happy with it.

• @orkan

I have my tumbling setup where I can tumble quite a bit of brass at a time. I am running 30lb of media in a 3 gal pipe. When at max the pipe is close to 75lb. The problem is it takes quite a bit of time to load and unload the thing...then separate all the pins...then dry everything out. The giant seems to solve most of those problems by keeping the media in the tumbler and preforming the separating process. Problem is the base price is $5900 and I would want all the fancy add ons too. I tumble a lot of brass, but not enough to pay for a $10,000 tumbler.

• raccoon-do-want.jpg

• @dddoo7 said:

@orkan

I have my tumbling setup where I can tumble quite a bit of brass at a time. I am running 30lb of media in a 3 gal pipe. When at max the pipe is close to 75lb. The problem is it takes quite a bit of time to load and unload the thing...then separate all the pins...then dry everything out. The giant seems to solve most of those problems by keeping the media in the tumbler and preforming the separating process. Problem is the base price is $5900 and I would want all the fancy add ons too. I tumble a lot of brass, but not enough to pay for a $10,000 tumbler.

I'll probably have one some day. lol

• This would probably work for brass too...but doesn't solve the unloading problem.