How many of you STILL use facebook?

• Is facebook THAT important? They are our enemy. Completely and entirely. If you are still using it... why? Exactly what will they need to do against you, that they aren't already doing, before you stop supporting the enemy? They finance anti-gun groups. They actively suppress the 2nd amendment and it's supporters. They buy politicians to gain influence over the legislative process.

What more can they do to convince you they are the enemy?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/daniel-zimmerman/facebook-suppressing-ttag-firearms-publishers-posts/

• Don't use it.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• administrators

I started using it in the fall of 2005 when you were still required to have a .edu email address and I was just starting college. I used it all the way up until about 2-2.5 years ago or so. They are actively opposed to the very things we are passionate about.

• Since merely shutting off your account doesn't erase anything or delete comments on linked sites, is there any software that will automatically go back through my past FB activities and delete posts or replace comments with a picture of a kitten and the words " I love baby kitty " ?

• I left it over a year ago. To much drama.

• I had a Facebook accoint from 2010 until 2012. It's messager feature was useful for keeping in touch with family while overseas.

Now I'm not sure if I deleted it or just closed it, if I want to go back and try and confirm its gone.

I'm fairly concerned with Internet security, I'm actually here with TOR, so I'll probably go back and try to check

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• TOR is something I need to learn to use along with VPN. I use Linux but am considering going to BSD. Blackberry Z10 for my phone and it will do VPN with private certs easily. Never set up my own VPN. With that my home computer files will be available on my phone.