"Abortions" up to 5 years of age....

• http://www.naturalnews.com/054226_abortion_activists_infanticide_college_students.html

I can't even begin to put into words how angry and sick this makes me.......

Fucking sickos!

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• The "all about me" generation, looking for an answer to bail themselves out if their offspring doesn't fit into their lifestyle? Or, perhaps, this may be the planting of one more seed towards the reduction of population, start at both ends, the old and the new. Just keep enough worker bees to supply the royals their needs.
    On another note, I've wondered how there can be a crime called feticide if a fetus is not recognized as a human?

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• I read this same thing about a year ago. Made me sick then too.

Thing is...as wrong as these college students are they are just applying the morals of our society consistently. When society says that there is nothing wrong with killing a baby before it is born, then why would it be wrong shortly after? Would it be ok to kill a pre mature baby since it really shouldn't be born yet?

This is the very same slippery moral slope that was discussed yesterday regarding homosexuality. Once morals have been compromised, it is a slippery slope that will go farther and faster than we want to go.

• Killing a child after birth, isn't abortion... it's murder. I don't see how this is even up for debate, my own views on abortion aside.

• The very thought of this even being contemplated, is absolutely sickening. I find it hard to believe the level of depravity that is floated in today's society.
    Things sure have changed, and not for the better, in my lifetime.

When anything goes, everything goes.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Really, does anyone actually think this is true? The article says activists "came upon these ideas and attitudes among more students". To me that means a smart ass college student was pulling some peasky activists chain by suggesting that he agrees with abortion to the point that children up to 5 should be aborted.

I have more faith in society than I do in things I read on the Internet. I can't imagine anyone advocating murdering children. I certainly never met anyone who would promote that.

• Here's another thing to read on the Internet. I obviously don't agree with all points in the article, but there is some interesting logic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html

• @a_marks said:

s "came upon these ideas and attitudes among more students". To me that means a smart ass college student was pulling some peasky activists chain by suggesting that he agrees with abortion to the point that children up to 5 should be aborted.

I have more faith in society than I do in things I read on the Internet. I can't imagine anyone advocating murdering children. I certainly never met anyone who would pr

I'd really love to believe you are right, however after having cops called on me because my 4 year old had a meltdown in a public restroom, I don't have much faith in society any more. Never in a million years did I think that would happen, but it did and after researching, it is happening more frequently to folks all over. There was a time when people minded their own business or offered a helping hand...but these days it's about them and their wants/desires and don't you dare inconvenience them or outrageous shit will happen.

So to read something about younger folk jumping onto the train to rationalize murder up to a certain age, well it goes with the rest of the decline of society. It makes me fucking sick and it is 100% murder however we're on a slippery slope right now and when we reach a certain point, there might not ever be a return without the complete destruction of society.

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @a_marks said:

I certainly never met anyone who would promote that.

Consider yourself lucky. I on the other hand, have not been so lucky. When I was about 22yrs old, I recall standing in a room at a social gathering after a company meeting... and listening to a woman explain how she did not really care for her 2yr old child. She knew she was suppose to, but just didn't. That was just one situation I've been in where I've witnessed directly, or at the very least listened to someone with absolute moral ambiguity regarding issues that I'd consider to be pillars of humanity. Pull up any news website of your choosing. Read 1 page worth of stories. Afterward, I'd be amazed if you weren't sickened.

I'm happy for you that you have faith in society. However, in light of the facts at hand on a daily basis, I believe it to be a bit naive. There is a continual slide downward regarding morality. Things that are commonplace now, would not have been tolerated before. Think of what is accepted now, that wasn't 10 yrs ago. What about 30 yrs? What about 50 years? 70? You don't have to go back very far to find a culture that embraced honor and integrity above all else, across the largest spectrum of society.

Now, tolerance; the ultimate enemy of morality, has won the day. There are good people left... sure. Are we the majority anymore? No way. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Most people can justify virtually any behavior these days. ... and everyone else will just let them get away with it.