Baking Soda and it's medicinal uses

• Natural Medicine Theory: It is believed in natural medicine that stomach acid is a bi-product of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and that our body needs BS to survive and maintain a healthy pH. When the body doesn't get enough BS, then it turns acidic thus allowing disease to live. There are NUMEROUS accounts of people not only curing their cancer with baking soda but other diseases like Lyme Disease, Arthritis, MS, IBS, etc. Seems like it could be a scam until you do the research and listen to people's testimonies. But if you stop to think about it for a second, Big Pharma (and it's associated parties) makes a living keeping you sick. Why else would doctors prescribe shit to fix something that also gives you another 5-30 additional ailments that need to be treated with MORE medication. It's a sick sad world we live in.

Cancer cured with Baking Soda:

• Skip the antacids, use baking soda instead: One of the ways to treat acid reflux is with antacids. Baking soda, AKA sodium bicarbonate, is a natural antacid. If you drink a teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in 8 ounces of water, it can neutralize stomach acid and temporarily alleviate heartburn caused by acid reflux

• Baking soda costed me almost $500 last month. Apparently...when a 3 yr old finds the baking soda and eats enough...it can make them very sick or even fatal by upsetting the balance of electrolytes. We don't know how much she ate, but 1/2 pound was missing from the box. She was sick "out both ends". We had to take her to the hospital to have blood work done to check her electrolytes. Turned out she didn't eat enough of it to do any long term damage, but kinda scary anyway.

Lesson learned...keep boxes with pictures of cookies put up where the kids can't get them.

On a side note...I brush my teeth with baking soda and a few other things my wife mixes up...but mostly baking soda.

• @dddoo7 yeah too much could definitely cause an electrolyte imbalance. Glad to hear the kiddo is ok :)

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.