These fucking people...

• http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/06/robert-farago/gun-gun-breaking-federal-firearms-laws/

Go ahead, try and convince me these fuckers have the capacity for a single logical thought... go ahead... try. They break the law, blatantly, with CLEAR intent to violate the law... and what will happen to them?

• They are everywhere. I hope those involved get charged by some LEO, in that neighborhood you may find a sheriffs dept. that will pursue it.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Most likely nothing will happen

Best case scenario they get a slap on the wrist after pleaing it down.

A couple years ago there was a reporter who got a 30rd magazine in DC which was illegal and nothing happened.

That's the biggest what the fuck moment I have regarding gun laws, why do they go unenforced? Why can people plea out of them?

Heck last summer, maybe two years ago now an Omaha cop got shot and killed (tragic story it was he last day before taking maternity leave) the guy who shot her was a convicted felon, released for some reason, the gun he used was purchased buy his girlfriend for him in Georgia, a by the book straw purchase.

She got like 3 months probabtion. That's all.

• It seems that the only people that get truly raked over by gun law violations are those that are of the legal gunowner class.
    There are so many of the coddled criminal class given walks for crap a regular Joe will go to prison for.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• You know what will happen, the guy who sold the guns will get the book thrown at him, and the producer will be called a hero for finding him.