'Left has suicidal death wish'

• Watch video of Swedish journalist Ingrid Carlqvist reporting on the country’s rape crisis:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Reality does not pause for stupidity.

• @orkan said:

Reality does not pause for stupidity.

LOL:laughing:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• How fucking brainwashed can you be? Nothing useful has ever come out of the middle east short of oil.
    Suicide is a good analogy, I fail to see how anyone can see any redeeming qualities in these savages.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

How fucking brainwashed can you be? Nothing useful has ever come out of the middle east short of oil.
    Suicide is a good analogy, I fail to see how anyone can see any redeeming qualities in these savages.

It's simple really. They look at the world how they want it to be, rather than how it is. ... and I laugh my ass off every single time one of them pays the price for it. Not a single one of these left leaning, progressive, liberals, or whatever you want to call them, has the capacity for critical thinking.

Every single population center which has a majority of liberals is a rotting cesspool of corruption. When these dumbasses get their way, the place is completely destroyed. Proof of this fact is absolutely everywhere.