Netflix watch list.

• administrators

I had put a couple films to watch but I wanted to dedicate one spot for it. I know some of you have jobs/work where you always have another screen up playing something so here is my list so far. Feel free to add to it.

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
    History of the Eagles
    Dear Zachary
    Kilo Two Bravo
    Sugar Coated
    Dutch
    Four Brothers
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream
    Get the Gringo

TV Shows:
    Peaky Blinders
    Blue Bloods
    Breaking Bad
    Longmire
    White Collar
    Lie to Me
    House of Cards

Sports: I don't watch sports but for some reason I like sports documentaries
    30 for 30: Fantastic Lies
    30 for 30: Pony Express
    30 for 30: This Magic Moment
    The '85 Bears

• administrators

Spotlight (2015)

• I love sports, and enjoy many sports documentaries.

Add "Throphy Kids" to your list. Great expample of parents living through their kids.

The Corey Wiessmen story is a good true story sports movie.

• administrators

@norcal_in_az said:

Add "Throphy Kids" to your list. Great expample of parents living through their kids.

The Corey Wiessmen story is a good true story sports movie.

I will check them out this week/end. Thanks

• Just watched Boom Bust Boom on netflix. It sure is interesting seeing the financial markets games.

• administrators

@orkan said:

Just watched Boom Bust Boom on netflix. It sure is interesting seeing the financial markets games.

Watching now.

• There is a new series on National Geographic.

No Man Left Behind.

The first episode aired yesterday, I'm watching it now, it is about the Battle of Mogadishu.

Has two Army Rangers, and one of the Pilots of the secoond Black Hawk. Telling their stories.

Not on Netflix (failed to read the title)

• administrators

@rhyno said:

Not on Netflix (failed to read the title)

Well where does one find this then?

• administrators

@orkan said:

Just watched Boom Bust Boom on netflix. It sure is interesting seeing the financial markets games.

I liked it. I have a hard time watching puppets/cartoon portrayals of characters but Boom Bust Boom wasn't bad. Every time I watch anything on the financial crisis' I always get disgusted that no one seemed to see it coming or worse, no one cared that it was coming and was just riding it out. Good recommendation.

• @irish it's on National Geographic at the moment. Not sure what streaming service (if any) it'll be on eventually.

• Wanted to bump this thread up. Found a really cool show on NetFlix this morning, Meat Eater. It's not your typical hunting show plagued with sponsor ads or just trophy hunting on premiere private ranches. Seasons 5 and 6 are on there right now. Season 5 episodes 3,4,5 IIRC are about a trip to South America and hunting with natives there.

• I like meat eater, especially the early ones.

I believe the first season was on the travel channel, 1 hour long episodes, it was awesome he went to Alaska and went crabbing and fishing, shot a goose.

Then it was cancelled and it was renewed on one of the hunting channels, it's still good but not the same as that first season.

It's a big Vortex show but still good.

I like it because he's not going to many big farms and just getting monster bucks every episode.

He's doing public land hunts taking doe, or small bucks.

One episode he shot a Coyote and they ate it. Haha.

• @rhyno said:

One episode he shot a Coyote and they ate it. Haha.

Have eaten dogs in different locales and prepared in different ways.
    They are delicious, like a sweet pork in taste.
    I always wondered about cooking the coyotes I've killed, but was put off due to their scavenging ways. Seeing them eating coupla day old road kill questioned the safety factor.
    How did they cook the coyote and how did they like it?

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• I can't remember exactly haha.

I remember his story, he said he had dog before, but he didn't like it because he couldn't get over that it was dog. But the coyote he didn't have am issue.

I think the main animal that episode was Javalina or something.

• Restrepo is a good documentary.

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• What in the hell... !!??! They didn't even skin it first!!!!!! I can't imagine singed hair being awesome.

• @orkan yea, not so good like that; they (dogs) taste best steamed to the point the meat falls off the bone.
    I bet the coyotes taste just as good if kalua style cooked.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Frontline fighting: Battling ISIS

About volunteers who went to Syria to fight with the Kurds against ISIS.

• My wife and I watched 13 Reasons season 1 this last week. It was tough to watch having one kid that has been through high school and two more going that way.

• @norcal_in_az just finished it as well with my girl. Didn't like the ending at all. Lots more that needed to be explained.

• administrators