Tarter Sauce recipe

• I've always bought tarter sauce, however I wanted to clean it up and try making it myself. Let me tell you, it's easy peasy and probably one of the easiest condiments I've made. Here's the recipe:

Tarter Sauce Recipe
    1 cup Mayo
    2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is best)
    1 Tablespoon minced onion
    1 Tablespoon pickle relish ( the type you use it completely up to you. If you like a sweet tarter sauce, use sweet pickle relish. If you like a more tart sauce, use dill pickle relish. I personally used dill pickle relish)
    Salt and Pepper to taste

Toss everything in a small bowl and mix well. Serve with your favorite fish, onion rings, or whatever you enjoy Tarter Sauce with.

7ju385U.jpg

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• We make almost the exact recipe, only difference is a dab of yellow mustard.:thumbsup:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @mamalukino I'll have to give the mustard a whirl because "something" was missing from the sauce. Mustard sounds like it would fill the "something" gap. I was thinking maybe a vinegar of some sort...maybe apple cider or rice vinegar.

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP