California Considers Ban on All Gun Dealers

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• It won't pass. This and Gavin Newsom's "safety for all" act, which has basically the same requirements.

They made the mistake of demanding too much. In the event it passes it won't be pretty.

The sheriffs association of CA wrote an open letter, outlining that it was a bad idea.
    http://stoptheammograb.com/images/CSSALetterreOpposeSafetyforAllActof2016.pdf

Besides we're too worried about legalizing pot and shit.
    I fucking hate this state.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar Scares me because Hawaii is usually right behind Kali's insanity.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Understood. However this time they went too far. It's opposed by the most of our liberal pussies and hypocritical anti 2A jackbooted thugs too.

Governments should be afraid of the people. Not the other way around.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

When's the last time that was true?

• That is the reason for all the government anti-gun brainwashing that is going on.
    They will not be happy until all the peasants are unarmed and there is a national police force as well funded and equipped as the military.
    Until then there is the constant paranoia that the rabble will rise.

• @orkan said:

@ragnarnar said:

When's the last time that was true?

Well they're trying pretty hard to disarm us... so now?

But I follow how you mean. Its been awhile.

I think it was Jefferson who said the people should rise up and remind the government who's in charge every 20 years or so. There may be some merit to that.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• Just got this in my email..
    POLICE STATE USA
    OBAMA'S FEDERALIZATION OF POLICE GROWS NATIONWIDE

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/obamas-federalization-of-police-grows-nationwide/

• More bullshit.

Get the Black Lives Matter lib crowd on board by promising more accountability and transparency of the police, but at the same time you now have the police federalized and working for the White House.

You don't happen to have a list of the departments involved do you?

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar Unfortunately, no. I will be researching that.

Here is an implementation map
    http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/Default.asp?Item=2827

• That map doubles as a "liberal shit hole city" identification map.

• LOL...:laughing: when I looked at it I thought "figures" ; however, your description is more precise and accurate as we say in the precision rifle community.

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Not a huge fan of the NRA here in California but this is one thing they did right.
    My local NRA "chapter" had "informants" reporting the location of the signature takers so they could send people out to verify they were saying the correct things as part of the bill.

They were able to find more than one who was representing the proposed bill incorrect, and actually get a few fined. Apparently they pay them like 5 bucks a signature; they don't always actually care about their cause.

Again I really don't expect this to pass. It's the issue the sheriffs association wrote the letter I posted above about.

I still hate this state though.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• In case you needed more reason to hate the liberal homos that run the internet....

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/13/twitter-ends-pro-second-amendment-ad-campaign/

I don't think anyone expects this thing to pass, even if it some how makes it to the ballot this year.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)