The PCP indoor option.

• I see some people posting targets in the Range Report thread Daily.
    My job has me away from home 5 or 6 nights a week.
    I want to shoot from position.

Air rifle at 5 or 10 meters may be an option.
    Looking at the ST200 sold by Champion's Choice.
    http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=T200

Just over $500.
    I think it is manufactured by CZ under contract. It is a discontinued model on the CZ USA page.
    Any experience with one?

• @hypo
    Never owned one, but that thing looks awesome, right up your alley.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @mamalukino The Stock is very similar to the Klinsky I showed you a few months ago.

• @hypo I contacted them and they said they would be in touch after shot show; however, I have not heard anything from them.
    I found a few other stocks and chassis systems that appeal to me a bit more as they are synthetic. GRS has 2 that I like, then the XLR and MDTs.

On another note I have been thinking for the last 3-4 years of opening an indoor air gun range here just to be able to shoot a little distance. That rifle would fit the bill.

• Indoor air rifle doesn't need much room. Nor does it need HV resistant walls and baffles. Noise SPL is lower.

Were you thinking of it as a commercial venture?

Might as well do paintball too.
    The refill tanks would be revenue.
    Old shopping and retail properties have plenty of room.

• @hypo There is a lot of empty warehouse space close by that would work.
    The big obstacles are local ordinance restrictions and ridiculous rental prices.
    There are warehouses that have been vacant for a number of years but the owners will not drop their desired price. Most of the industrial areas on the island are owned by one entity. I can only assume that the vacant properties offset taxes to a degree that it is more beneficial empty than rented at a reduced rate.