Homemade Stain Removers
- 1/3 part Dawn Dish Detergent to 2/3 Hydrogen Peroxide
- Combine and gently shake to mix. Store in your favorite spray bottle, old squeeze ketchup bottle, or whatever you prefer to use.
- 1 part Dawn Dish Detergent
- 2 parts hydrogen peroxide
Mix together and apply on stain. This last mixture works really good on those stubborn armpit stains in shirts too. 100% safe for colors.
Carpet Stain Remover
- 1 part ammonia
- 1 part hot water
Spray on stain, put towel or paper towel over it, iron over towel and stain is removed.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1/2 cup washing soda
- mix in small batches, as once hydrogen peroxide and washing soda mixes the oxygen burns off within 6 hours.
Pour small amount into laundry as a booster or use to pre-treat stains.0
"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP