Illegals, the IRS and Your SS#

• Obama's head of the IRS admits and acknowledges they do not inform citizens when illegal immigrantssteal their SS#.

Claims it's better because now they are claiming taxes, paying them, and getting refunds.

Also he claims there's a difference between Illegals stealing your information and criminals, a good and bad SS# stealing if you will.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/14/obamas-irs-chief-says-agency-help-illegals-steal-social-security-numbers/

• To fundamentally change America.

• @norcal_in_az said:

To fundamentally change America.

Yup. That is why I refuse to speak with anyone that I know voted for that son of a bitch. If they didn't see this coming, they are an enemy.

• The article failed to reveal that the IRS is going after some tax payers with dual tax returns using the same SS number.
    A family member was flagged by the IRS for failing to report income from his work as a "migrant farms worker" picking fruit in California's central valley while only reporting his income from his full time employment (white collar) in Southern California on his tax return. He's had a frustrating time unwinding this. It should be noted that he's 100% Caucasian.

• No the article instead quotes the man as saying it's a good thing, and that they are actually encouraging illegals to do this because that means we get to collect taxes from them.

• @wbc said:

The article failed to reveal that the IRS is going after some tax payers with dual tax returns using the same SS number.
    A family member was flagged by the IRS for failing to report income from his work as a "migrant farms worker" picking fruit in California's central valley while only reporting his income from his full time employment (white collar) in Southern California on his tax return. He's had a frustrating time unwinding this. It should be noted that he's 100% Caucasian.

I had a thought that something similar to this will/has happened. Duh moment? I hope the guy the best in getting out of that, and hope I'm never faced with that agony.

• Isn't identity theft a crime?
    I suppose it's Okay since the perpetrators are criminals to start with.
    Isn't there a RICO statute that would implicate the conspirators who have implemented this fraud?
    Isn't the same people responsible for the upholding of the law the ones responsible for the implementation?
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but sure looks like the bureaucracy is acting like an organized crime gang.

• I'm an employer in Southern California. In the early 1990's I had two employees, both hispanic painters, present new SS cards with numbers that were different from the cards in their payroll records.
    I called the Social Security Administration for guidance and was told to request that the two employees contact them, and do nothing further. I continued to ask questions regarding what I should do, and was told to wait while I was transferred to someone who could answer my questions.
    An attorney with the Justice department got on the line and sternly told me that if I pursued this she would personally prosecute me for discrimination.
    I was instructed to accept as many different SS numbers as they submitted.
    This wasn't a battle I was going to fight.
    Eventually the E-verify system was implemented and I signed up. The employer login screen recommended that the first time it was used, every employees' information be entered, including mine, to avoid the appearance of discrimination.
    Interestingly, my name was the only one to come back as a mismatch.
    I was born here and have never lived outside the continental US. I phoned to alert them to the error in their records and was told that I'd have to appear in person with documents proving my legal status. I half jokingly told my wife that day to accept any calls from Mexico because it could be me after my deportation.

• @wbc said:

I'm an employer in Southern California. In the early 1990's I had two employees, both hispanic painters, present new SS cards with numbers that were different from the cards in their payroll records.
    I called the Social Security Administration for guidance and was told to request that the two employees contact them, and do nothing further. I continued to ask questions regarding what I should do, and was told to wait while I was transferred to someone who could answer my questions.
    An attorney with the Justice department got on the line and sternly told me that if I pursued this she would personally prosecute me for discrimination.
    I was instructed to accept as many different SS numbers as they submitted.
    This wasn't a battle I was going to fight.
    Eventually the E-verify system was implemented and I signed up. The employer login screen recommended that the first time it was used, every employees' information be entered, including mine, to avoid the appearance of discrimination.
    Interestingly, my name was the only one to come back as a mismatch.
    I was born here and have never lived outside the continental US. I phoned to alert them to the error in their records and was told that I'd have to appear in person with documents proving my legal status. I half jokingly told my wife that day to accept any calls from Mexico because it could be me after my deportation.

Should have just arranged for a "job" for them out in the desert, permanently.