With us Always

• a1qJcTq.jpg

Matthew 28:18-20 says, “And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

After Jesus died on the cross and rose the third day He made the above statement. As our King, Jesus has all authority and power. He commands that disciples be made in all nations. He commands baptism in the name of the father, son, and spirit. He commands observing the things that He has commanded. Yet the whole while He has our best interest in mind. Jesus wants us to be saved. Jesus wants us to go to heaven and the only way these are possible is if we submit to Him as the one with all authority. Jesus has not left us alone to figure out and follow His will. He promises that He is with us always!

• Every Advent season I take time to focus on those who have brought me closer to the teachings of the Bible. Thank you for your guidance and inspiration. May the glory of Christ shine on your work in all the days to come.

• @lathoto

Thanks. I appreciate it.