This should do it!

• After years of fighting crime I think they finally found an answer to put an end to crime after all. This should answer Orkan's post, "Explain the "war on drugs." I am joking of course. Where do these people come up with this stuff? It's my understanding that Washington DC is considering the same thing!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/cities-have-begun-to-challenge-a-bedrock-of-american-justice-theyre-paying-criminals-not-to-kill/2016/03/26/f25a6b9c-e9fc-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

• Saw an article this morning that said some city was thinking of having a "Safe zone for drugs" where druggie can come and safely use illegal drugs under doctor supervision.

• administrators

I love how every article and video you see now makes you think that it is from The Onion or other satire site. You almost can't believe any of the stuff out there is true. Reward shitbags for being shitbags....brilliant.

• Do we have to be a suspected murderer or known gang member in order to get the money?

If not we should all apply. I could find a good use for the money. Or better yet, let me skip paying the taxes.

We need another big earthquake out here followed by a big fire. Give us a chance to start over.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• Yeah... that's not a april fools joke. It should be... but it's not.

The moment we colonize another fucking planet... I'm out of here.

• @orkan said:

Yeah... that's not a april fools joke. It should be... but it's not.

The moment we colonize another fucking planet... I'm out of here.

Don't leave me behind!!

• @jekyl Yeah, thattal work....the mentally ill are in control.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @rhyno

The city of Ithaca, NY wants to be the first city in NY to host one of these "safe haven" hospitals where addicts can shoot up under the supervision of medical staff. Recently a law was passed that prevents police officers from arresting individuals who have over dosed. Police can no longer arrest the individual who over dosed or the other addict who called for help. Also, if a police officer stops someone who is in possession of needles with suspected narcotics, they also can not be arrested any longer. Most police officers are now issued Narcan and have received training on how to administer it.