NRA targeting... hipsters?

• http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2016/04/nra-launches-new-mra-activities-program-for-millennials/

I'm pretty routinely sickened by people my age and younger. They way they act, the way they dress, the way they talk... pretty much nothing about my generation and the younger generation inspires confidence in the future.

What do you guy's think of the NRA's approach here?

• I hope this is a April fools joke.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Damnit... you guys take away all my fun... right away... with the first reply. lol

• @orkan Sorry, but you did get a reaction from me until it clicked. I wouldn't discount anything anymore. I ground my teeth and shivered in disgust until the reality hit when I noticed the date.

• @mamalukino said:

@orkan Sorry, but you did get a reaction from me until it clicked. I wouldn't discount anything anymore. I ground my teeth and shivered in disgust until the reality hit when I noticed the date.

That's the worst part... NONE of this stuff is outside the realm of possibility.

• @orkan said:

@orkan
    NONE of this stuff is outside the realm of possibility.

Scary but true.

• I was born in 88 so I fall into that generation, and while I generally despise the way my generation conducts itself, I want to throw this out there. Wouldn't any proliferation of gun users be a positive thing? Even if they're total pussies who just want to get acknowledged for showing up?

It seems to me it gives them a stake in the politics of gun issues. Most of my generation votes on the left side and any opportunity to convert anyone should be taken.

I do realize that article was a joke. Maybe I'm off base. Flame suit on.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• I partially agree. ... were we to proceed as if the article were serious.

Yet seeking support from those that don't seek to support you, probably isn't the key to victory.