YouTube Video Of The Day

• @mamalukino said:

That's awesome.

• I love that video, it's been around for awhile whoever made did a good job

• Might be a repost:

• Those barely resemble what I take in the woods. I'm curious about their barrel cleaning regimen..

• I’d like to see someone shoulder this pig:

• There's another video I watched recently of them shooting that and a bunch of other big bore's. A thing called a "4 bore" which was just crazy. hehe.

No thanks.

Interesting... but no thanks.

• Ha! These guys enjoy the pain.

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @mamalukino
    I grew up in Cuero and know the guy that owns this place. His dad was the county sheriff there for years but Jeff made a fortune in the oil patch with a welding business. My sisters husband owns a ranch close to that place between Cuero and Victoria but trust me there ain't no critters like that on theirs. Good deer country but I'm afraid those aren't typical for DeWitt County. Still some awesome animals and that ram got his ass tore up. Cool video.

• What the?!

• As a firearm instructor, video's like this instantly make me want to punch the people in charge of that operation.

As if shooting at the camera guy isn't enough... the dude that turns around, up range... ugh.

• Stupid is as stupid does. EFFFing idiots.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Wow. Every single person there should have said something. Shooters should have refused to shoot. Instructor should have refused to allow it to happen. Camera man is really missing common sense.

• It wasn't her time.
    Female Kurdish fighter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd8R711BAXC/?explore=true

• administrators

• Consequences.
    They just learned that lesson the hard way.
    Probably the last lesson they learn.
    At least they have a few minutes to get right with Jesus.

Hey kids.
    How would you like it if this was the video your mother saw of how you died?

Great teaching tool.

• Welp, my weekend just got a little less productive. 6.5 guys just dropped a bunch of informative shot show videos: