TS Customs Rifle Featured on Accurate Shooter

• Pretty cool write-up over at AS -- stuff we all know on this site, but cool nonetheless!
    http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2019/05/sunday-gunday-6mm-bra-practical-tactical-rifle-for-prs/

• Awesome. :)

• This is my new fav TS rifle in the house. Grouping much better now that I listened closer to Travis on my loads..... ; )

• @racegunnr I gotta be honest... when I saw the groups... I blamed the shooter. lol Nothing against you my friend... So please don't take this the wrong way. Though it does occur to me that I may have more experience doing load dev with more TS customs rifles than just about anyone. I wish they'd update the article with proper groups from AFTER you're done with fire forming and load dev.

I know for a fact that TS Customs rifles shoot in the .2's, .1's, and .0's during load dev. I've posted it here many times. lol

• @orkan said in TS Customs Rifle Featured on Accurate Shooter:

@racegunnr I gotta be honest... when I saw the groups... I blamed the shooter. lol Nothing against you my friend... So please don't take this the wrong way. Though it does occur to me that I may have more experience doing load dev with more TS customs rifles than just about anyone. I wish they'd update the article with proper groups from AFTER you're done with fire forming and load dev.

I know for a fact that TS Customs rifles shoot in the .2's, .1's, and .0's during load dev. I've posted it here many times. lol

None taken! I kinda got in a hurry due to work starting up for the season, mother nature not being nice to us here this spring and overall excitement to get out at shoot this lady. I overlooked the measurements Travis gave me and ended up seating the bergers .070-.080 off the lands. I knew it should be better than that and stopped in to visit with him. Things are much better now and I will just let that dog lay....... Still fireforming and groups are close to one hole now as long as I can keep myself in the zone and do everything properly. It's funny because I have actually caught myself apologizing out loud to my rifles for that boogered shot every now and then. LOL

• Much better with proper OAL @2.425 .010 jam. Tried .005 and wasn't quite as tight, .020 opened up quite a bit. Pretty sure I had something to do with the top hit on the group too, it was the first shot and I think I had my glasses on and the focus was off with them on and took them off for the following 6 shots. The flyer was me getting excited and overconfident, the rifle immediately put me in my place.....lol

0_1557769865822_BRA.jpg

• Happy to see you're getting the recognition you deserve Travis.