BANNED

• Got banned from the SH forums. Apparently my ISP marked their emails as bad Joo-joo. So I made another account with my other email, because I was locked out completely and wanted to know WTH was going on. Here's the email I got from Frank. (what an a-hole reply in my opinion)![alt text]

0_1553098827957_Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 11.16.21 AM.png

I kindly asked him to delete my account...
    If I handled my business such as he, I wouldn't have a business. Oh well, guess there are plenty other places to find info/items I need to find.

• LOL. Because it's your fault their emails were considered spam? I think not. I did a quick search, and it looks like snipershide was hacked recently. They posted on their facebook to that effect. That could easily be the cause of an ISP flagging traffic as abuse. Hackers use site assets to spam and otherwise harm users. So... it's pretty easy for me to see it's not your fault. ... but then I've been managing websites and building networks since 1995. ;)

I don't remember the last time I posted on that site. The only time I visit it is by accident via google search. As a result, I don't get attacked by irrational trolls and the most toxic people in the world anymore. It's pretty awesome to not have that. :)

• snipershide is only good for selling used items. I don't trust the info there because I don't know who really knows what they are talking about and who doesn't. If I want reliable shooting related info I always ask here.

• When I see a reply like that - I assume the person either forgot to take their meds ... or took too many ...
    But then, the two times I've had posts deleted at SH I got the same sort of reply :)

I still get a tiny bit of value out of the NV/Thermal subforum ... and selling stuff there ...

• Worst for me is I am selling a new Nucleus action and had 3 guys on the line for it. Now I can't contact any of them....