• Goulash

Ingredients:
    2 pounds lean ground beef
    2 large yellow onions, chopped
    3 cloves garlic, chopped
    3 cups water
    2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
    2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced petite tomatoes
    3 tablespoons soy sauce (I personally use bone broth instead)
    2 tablespoons dried Italian herb seasoning
    2 bay leaves
    2 tablespoon seasoned salt, or to taste
    2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
    2 cans green beans, drained
    2 cans whole kernel corn, drained

Cook the ground beef in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the meat is no longer pink and has started to brown, about 10 minutes. Drain off excess fat, and stir in the onions and garlic. Cook the meat mixture until the onions are translucent.

Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, canned vegetables, and seasoned salt and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Stir macaroni into the mixture, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes (you may need to add a bit of extra water to cook the noodles), stir occasionally. Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and Enjoy!

• @gash

I love Goulash, I’m gonna have to try this one out!

• @bull81 enjoy!

One of the problems with goulash is there are so many variants of it. Growing up, my family always added whatever veggies we had on hand. Most of the time it was corn, carrots and beans of some kind. A friend's family made it without any veggies and they made it more of a BBQ flavor. So you may want to 'play around' with the spices and veggies (if adding any at all) to find what you like most.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.