Perfect timing.....

• Had a match in MN this past Sunday, went out to check zero on Labor day weekend. Everything was the same as always has been just a little low and right......

Go to the match and in the morning we were shooting out to 630ish and the first 3 stages I was doing quite well. Then I noticed my hits on the bigger steel were not where I was aiming and was starting to miss the smaller steel. The wind was crazy and messing with everyone and was the main topic of discussion. At one point the two wind flags on each side of the range were pointing at each other lol. After lunch was the 980-1050 yard targets, wind still doing its thing and mirage setting in hard too. double checked my dope and out of 20 rounds fired I scored 2 hits. Was shooting against a grass berm and was next to impossible to spot my misses. Was a little miffed, talked to my son after and he said my barrel might have sped up. I figured it would have done that 200 rounds ago as I have 650 on it now after shooting 70 at the match. So tonight I went out and put it to paper again and comparing tonights target to the target I shot a week ago, my POI has shifted and the group has opened up to a little over 2" The group moved up .3mil and right about .2

Didnt have a chrono to check velocity so thats where I'm going to start looking when I get the time.

Sucks that I dropped the longer targets on sunday, would have put me close to the top 15 if (the biggest word in life btw) I could have made the hits. Have heard stories of this happening, was really thinking mine had already morphed but I was wrong. Still had fun cause, well, trigger time and talking guns!