California Bill Will Eliminate Most Gun Dealers From the State

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• For years, heck decades, I've been hearing from people living in california that they are the front line, and that the gun rights war will be won or lost there.

Well, all I've seen come out of that state is MORE restrictive laws. If cali is the front line, looks like we better start coming up with a backup plan.

• @orkan said:

For years, heck decades, I've been hearing from people living in california that they are the front line, and that the gun rights war will be won or lost there.

Well, all I've seen come out of that state is MORE restrictive laws. If cali is the front line, looks like we better start coming up with a backup plan.

Used to be a saying; "As goes Kali, the rest of the country follows."

God help us..what happens in Kali and NY turns into a cultural virus spurred on by an infected media and entertainment businesses and slowly but surely infects the entire country.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• I'd like to see commyfornia break off and sink into the ocean

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• Those Effers Effed up a beautiful state and then move because it is so messed up.
    First thing they want to change where they moved to mirror the mess they left.
    Hawaii is a prime example, it is now like a suburb of LA...:weary:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Too true! Far too true. They are indeed an infectious disease.

• It's fucking sad. They come to Texas and tell me how it's crazy how we open carry here. Then I ask them why they left commyfornia and they tell me how fucked up everything is over there, but the weather is nice.

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• While it doesn't make it any better, a lot of these anti gun bills being put forth this year are to aid these anti-gunner politicians in raising money for their personal campaigns. Sadly to many of idoits are put back into office every year.

On the national level, Kamla Harris will likely get Boxers seat in the senate. If you thought Fienstine was bad, oh boy...

I'm glad I left that state when I did.