Liberty Vector Suppressor

• Liberty just released the Vector suppressor. It has some really cool features and so I bought one just to see what it was like.

It has a long and short configuration. In the long configuration it is longer than the thunderbeast takedown. In short configuration it is shorter. it has 10 baffles in the short config and 12 in the long config.

Liberty on bottom...thunderbeast on top
    JAIT7Uo.jpg

short config-- liberty on bottom...thunderbeast on top
    MpEP8QE.jpg

I was a little disappointed with this suppressor. I was hoping that given the extra baffles and volume it would be quieter than the thunderbeast i am currently using...however it has a FRP that I can't seem to get rid of. I don't know if it is something I am doing or not...but I wish that FRP wasn't there. After the first round pop, the long configuration still seems louder than the thunderbeast...but that could just be my ears.

I really like the two configurations. I like the stainless baffles, aluminum tube, and titanium end caps. Each metal is ideal for the job it is being used for. I also like the price. Retail is cheaper than the thunderbeast. But personally I can't get over the first round pop.

gXjnua6.jpg

• First round pop is certainly nothing you're doing wrong. I feel like it's something liberty is doing wrong.

Thunderbeast 22 Takedown is the only rimfire suppressor I recommend.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.