Ingredients:
    1 Tbsp chili powder
    1 tsp ground cumin
    1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
    1/4 tsp garlic powder
    1/2 tsp onion powder
    1 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp approximately freshly ground pepper

Mix together in a small bowl and add to your pot of Chili. This is good for approximately 2lbs of burger.

**Add more or less cayenne and other spices to your liking, this is just a basic copycat of most store bought chili spice packages without the added preservatives.

• This chili mix has been my favorite by far. I probably eat too much chili on a monthly basis now.

• Used to when I made chili I would add tap water to make the gravy. I found a recipe and instead of water the author added beef broth. I have since used both chicken broth and beef broth when making chili and it does change the flavor in a good way. Some people even pour beer in, haven't tried that yet. I hate to waste beer.

• Darn! Wish I had this in-hand yesterday when I decided to make a batch for this weekend's Blizzard.
    Didn't think I would be saying that in Mid April-Doh!

What a swing in the SD conditions:
    Yesterday: Pleasant-around 60 degrees
    This morning: Black clouds, Thunder & Lightning, followed by blanket of Hail
    Today: Heavy Rain
    Tomorrow: 12" of snow expected with 40mph+ gusts

• @midwestside 45-50mph gusts here, whiteout conditions. An hour ago it was brown on the ground. Now it's a blanket of white and there's already a 1ft drift in front of my door.

• Wow, we hit 30 mph today and I thought that was some wind !

• @kansas It has been sustained 40mph plus for the last half hour. Rough stuff out there.

• A different animal here . . .

Yesterday 40 - 60 mph winds with too much dust blowing brown-out on visibility and ruined my plans for going out to the range. Very windy again today.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.