Epic Music...share what your listening to!

• @orkan I remember this one.

• 80's and 90's rock bands were in the business of getting guys laid. Business was good. :bowtie:

• 80's and 90's also had great break up songs...lol

• :smiling_imp:

• I'm feeling kinda OLD today......:weary:

• Still like listening to some Joan Jett haha.

• @rhyno That's one wicked wahine.:laughing:

• Merl Haggard passed away yesterday, 4-6-16, at 79 years of age. To say Merle Haggard was one of the very greatest would be an inadequate understatement. Here are a few of his songs.

• Every time I come in here you guys suprise me.

@orkan holy nostalgia day haha. I remeber having guns in cars at school to, even college.

@gash I love pitch perfect... haha I just love music, and musical movies (Grease, pitch perfect)

• yes guns in school and hell we even had "Hunters Education" as part of our school's "extra curriculum activities". I remember it was my Senior year in highschool that guns were banned from the school ground and that was the same year they brought in the drug dogs every other week sniffing lockers and vehicles. Those fucking dogs would scratch up your paint on your vehicle sniffing around for drugs. I had nothing to hide but I always parked a few blocks off school grounds to avoid that shit.

• Yup, last half of my senior year we had to park off school grounds. We were apparently going to use the guns we had in our trucks for the last 4 years to shoot everyone. Typical liberal knee-jerk reaction bullshit which leads to the constant destruction of freedom in the name of the illusion of safety.

• @rhyno Hell yes! Grease! Oh man that brings back memories. Working on vehicles with the guys, then taking our trucks and SUVs our to go mudding or hill climbing or out in the middle of no where camping for a couple days. Grease was a common tune played. Sounds weird for a bunch of high schoolers to be jamming out to it but we all loved it.

• And Steve Miller Band was another favorite to be blasting from someone's vehicle.

• This song has always been special to me. It has always been a powerful reminder of the overbearing and deceptive nature of our government. It has stayed with me for well over a decade. Some don't listen to lyrics... but I do, and this one carries it home.

• Here are 200 Dwight music videos. Just hit play for a coupla hours of reading music.

• @orkan love that rendition of Hurt by Cash.

Twocellos covered it well to with no lyrics.

• @orkan said:

This song has always been special to me. It has always been a powerful reminder of the overbearing and deceptive nature of our government. It has stayed with me for well over a decade. Some don't listen to lyrics... but I do, and this one carries it home.

Maynard is pretty damn good at writing amazingly powerful songs! Hence why he's got to be y favorite artist & Tool especially will always have a special place in my heart. A Perfect Circle is a close second & his other ventures, well there are some good songs in there too :)

• I'm a sucker for great vocalists and this might just be my favorite scene/song from a movie because it takes a lot of hard work to control your voice like she does at the end. You can have talent and a great voice but that control is phenomenal! Plus it's from one of my favorite movies of all time hehe

• @mamalukino Live and no tape or autofreaking tune there baby!

• Something to be said for that. Now you don't even know what the artists sound like, because they manipulate the voice so bad.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.