Epic Music...share what your listening to!

• @gash said:

I'll start, stumbled on this tonight...and I freaking LOVE IT! Have listened 4 times already heeh

Yeah I know its old but I just listened to this video even looked up the lyrics and the song pretty much sums it up nicely.

• One of my all time favorites, just came on my play list.

• @gash said:

Great song, even though he's a flaming libtard.

• A good compilation of Christmas music:

I'm not crazy about it, but my kiddos love it and I figure if I'm going to listen to Christmas music it better be the classic stuff ;)

• Maybe This Time! :D

• @gash HAHaha...absolutely love it, brings back memories.

• @gash said:

I'll start, stumbled on this tonight...and I freaking LOVE IT! Have listened 4 times already heeh

I sent this link to a friend of mine and he said he thought about our government when he heard this song and his hopes for Trump.

• I seen little feet a whole lot of years ago live and i was impressed.Piano player was something else.

• @steelbanger There are many bands from 'back then' that I would have loved to see live.

• When i was 17 i went to see the band argent and the 2 warm up bands were Queen and Kansas.Im a big keyboard fan and the organ player in kansas played the shit out of that B3.

• @steelbanger Very nice!

• @gash Great vocals.

• @gash
    My oldest daughter loves these two girls

• @bull81 I just stumbled on them the other day. Good music!

• I remembered this song while messing with a knife I am putting new handles on. Haven't heard it in ages now that country has turned into bubble gum pop or whatever it's called.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.