Epic Music...share what your listening to!

• "A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• "A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn CDs with me in the truck tonight.

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Anyone can get angry — that is easy — or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy.

Aristotle

• Not a fan of the original song mix but this remix is good

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• The young rascals were a great group,Good Loving is my favorite song.I loved it when a good band was organ or piano driven.

• @gash
    True...time will tell

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHQtLvZheLBlWV-ep78CZg

This should bring you to my personal favorite music menu.
    Of the choices my 85% selected option is:

dwightyoakamacoustic(dot) net

Nice to put on and do some brass or loading work.
    I often play this over and over again.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Throw back to the 90's

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @gash said:

I'll start, stumbled on this tonight...and I freaking LOVE IT! Have listened 4 times already heeh

Yeah I know its old but I just listened to this video even looked up the lyrics and the song pretty much sums it up nicely.

• One of my all time favorites, just came on my play list.

• @gash said:

Great song, even though he's a flaming libtard.

• A good compilation of Christmas music:

I'm not crazy about it, but my kiddos love it and I figure if I'm going to listen to Christmas music it better be the classic stuff ;)