Men, and their women.

• http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2943126&page=1

Someone always has to say it. "If the wife would let me..." "The wife would kill me!!!" "Ooooh I need to check it with 'The Boss.'"

Every time I hear this crap coming from some castrated guy's mouth, I want to backhand him. Am I really that rare of a guy, that I don't let women destroy my life?

• Previous post deleted due to lack of appropriate measure of humor.

• Y'all think any of those beachs tell their girlfriends that they need to check with their man? I highly doubt it.

If I want to go do something, sure I check with my wife. But its not to ask for premission, its to make sure we don't have other plans or more just to let her know I'm going to do something.

My wife and I are weird 30 somethings. She's a stay at home mom and I work and provide for our family. Yes we're a team, but you can only have one player in each position.

• My wife is great. She lets me wear the pants and make the decisions for our family. I love and respect her so I discuss things with her, but ultimately I am responsible for the decisions that are made.

I used to say things like, "my wife would kill me", but then I got to thinking about how disrespectful that really is. It makes her out to be an overbearing wife...which she is not...and it makes me out to be a push over...which I am not. I now instead just tell whoever that I don't want to buy whatever they are selling...and I may or may not tell them why.

Went back and read the other forums. I guess I am old fashioned too. I want my wife to stay home with our kids. She is an RN, but has not worked a day since our first child was born. If she worked we could afford much nicer cars and lots of extras, but we would both rather have her home with the kids. She takes care of household chores including cooking, laundry, cleaning, and etc. I expect her to take care of these things as I have a job. Thesr things are her responsibility and she knows it. If she is oppressed she doesn't know it.

• If you had a nickel for each time someone said something to the effect of "Primal rights won't get my business" you wouldn't need Primal Rights....

• I've told greg the same thing, I think he's quite glad his customers aren't those types.

I mostly agree with him on his idea of needing a wife's permission it is silly. And it's an opinion I've seen him share multiple times.

It's amazing that someone would claim his wife is in a stupor though that's insane.

• It's amazing that they think they're doing their wives a favor, or defending them.

Your saying that, you would do something, but the wife won't let you, that builds resentment, then you post about it, it makes people think you have an overbearing wife.

They're doing a disservice to someone they claim they love.

• @ragnarnar said:

If you had a nickel for each time someone said something to the effect of "Primal rights won't get my business" you wouldn't need Primal Rights....

I don't intend to have every human being as customers. Some people are not worth my time. Anyone that would get offended over what I said in that thread, falls WELL into that category. I'm better off NOT having to deal with that person. Why you think he's offended in the first place? Because he's no doubt bitching about his wife to other people constantly, as many so-called "men" do these days.

As Rhyno said, men complaining about their wives does only 2 things:

1. Makes men think less of them, because they are letting themselves be controlled by a woman.
    2. Makes people think less of their wives, because they are obviously the same kinds of ball-busters we have all known.

If their wives are NOT ball busters, then why else would the guy say it? Most of the time it's because he doesn't want to commit to doing something, not doing something, or buying something. You have any idea how many times I take a call EVERY DAY from a prospective customer, spend an hour or more on the phone with them, only to have them say "Well I need to run this past the boss. It's a lot of money, and she'll kill me if I buy this now." ???? Think about that for a moment. A guy calls me out of the blue not knowing what the $4000 scopes and $5500 rifles we sell cost? No, I don't think so. They know it's expensive before they call. Yet rather than be men, and simply say, "I don't want to buy right, now. I'm going to go think this over," they offload the responsibility onto the wife. As if I'm going to pressure them into buying it or something. That is just ONE example of how so-called men defer responsibility onto their wives, as if the other party is suppose to just accept that you can't make your own decisions and this evil omnipresent being is going to murder you if you have one singular independent thought.

Shit is absolutely despicable, and like most trends in modern society... I will have no part of it, and will speak out against it.

Men, real men, do not need a female around to feel complete. Real men can be single, for years, decades, and be perfectly happy. Real men do not abide unstable, moody, stupid women in their lives. The only reason they behave that way in the first place is because most men let them get away with it.

Your Man Card should be suspended if you:

You let your girl make you sleep on the couch.
    You have to check with your girl before you make a purchase.
    You use your girl as an excuse to others of why you can't do a thing.
    You let your girl force you to go shopping.
    You let your girl stop you from doing things you love.
    You let your girl buy senseless shit.

^ that list can go on and on. :)

• This post is deleted!

• Awesome.

Cooking stuff from scratch is awesome, I love doing it when I have time.

From scratch pizza simply can't be beat. Heck last year I got on a baking spree and made some pies, all from scratch, you want a work out, whip up some freaking cream for whipped topping holy hell.

Now all this may no sound very manly, but it's stuff I enjoy for one, and I'm single and plan to be for a while.

Great response gash.

• @rhyno said:

Awesome.

From scratch pizza simply can't be beat. Heck last year I got on a baking spree and made some pies, all from scratch, you want a work out, whip up some freaking cream for whipped topping holy hell.

Now all this may no sound very manly, but it's stuff I enjoy for one, and I'm single and plan to be for a while.

Great response gash.

Thank you :)

I remember a time Orkan use to cook and he made great meals, of course this was way before we ever got together, hehe.

A trick to the whipped cream topping, pour it in a jar and shake it. Saves your forearm a bit ;)

• @gash said:

@rhyno said:

Awesome.

Great response gash.

I remember a time Orkan use to cook and he made great meals, of course this was way before we ever got together, hehe.

Yeah, took you a couple years before you really learned to cook. Now, I hate eating anything you didn't make.

You guys see all the recipes posted in the homemade hive section... I eat well!
    yummm-smurfs_o_1301547.jpg

• @gash great tip never thought of that

• Well that thread on predatormasters is going predictably.

Shine a bright light on the fact that they are only pretending to be men, while being led around by their cocks by their females... they can't provide an logical reason why they run their wives down in public, so now they want to be cute.

That's fine. They can deal with their modern soul-less wives and their lust for more shoes and money. I know that shit serves most men, and it doesn't end well. I'm used to being the voice of reason while everyone else remains silent. After all, it's comfortable to not say anything and just let women go on destroying everything they touch.

dickwadtheory.gif

• @rhyno said:

@gash great tip never thought of that

:thumbsup:

I love garlic but I hate peeling garlic, a trick to avoid peeling and smelling of garlic is tossing it in a jar and shaking until the outer layers fall off. A jar with a lid is mighty handy in the kitchen for a lot of "outside the box" things :)

• Yea I saw the thread turn.

Of course when you have a Moderator who helped get the ball rolling I guess anything goes.

• @orkan said:

@gash said:

@rhyno said:

Awesome.

Great response gash.

Yeah, took you a couple years before you really learned to cook. Now, I hate eating anything you didn't make.

You guys see all the recipes posted in the homemade hive section... I eat well!

Really before the kiddos, my specialties were fried pheasant, fish and chislic and of course boxed meals like Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper. I knew from a young age that I wanted to be the mom to cook everything, I didn't have that growing up but I wanted it for my someday kids. I remember when I was pregnant with our oldest the deep desire to learn how to cook real meals took over. I struggled with real cooking, many a burnt meals and smokey home....not saying I don't still do that from time to time but it sure is less. ;) Now I'd like to think I have the hang of it :)

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.