Puppy Chow

• I had never heard of this until I moved to South Dakota, but it is quite deliciously addicting!

Ingredients:

• 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
    • 1/2 cup peanut butter
    • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
    • 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar

Directions

1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
    2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
    3. Pour powdered sugar into a large paper bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Lay out on wax paper or tear open paper bag and allow to cool. Store in airtight container.

puppy_chow.jpg

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• One of my favorite things about Christmas.

and puffcorn caramel corn.

• We used to call it “muddy buddies”

Ain’t a single ingredient in it however that I can eat now.

• "A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @gash said:

A grain free 'Puppy Chow'
    https://detoxinista.com/grain-free-puppy-chow-vegan/

We had some last night! Thanks!

• @dddoo7 my pleasure!

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @tscustoms said:

One of my favorite things about Christmas.

and puffcorn caramel corn.

Puffcorn caramel corn sounds yummy! I'll have to google that.