SCOTUS dodges another Second Amendment Court case

• http://www.dailywire.com/news/24000/scotus-wont-listen-challenge-assault-weapons-ban-hank-berrien

On Monday, the Supreme Court, again eschewing the chance to issue a major ruling on gun rights, turned down a challenge to Maryland’s state ban on assault weapons brought by various groups, including the National Rifle Association.

In the case the Court declined to hear, Kolbe v. Hogan, a federal appeals court ruled that assault weapons, including the AR-15, were not protected by the Second Amendment. The appeals court used the Supreme Court’s 2008 Heller decision to buttress its own; the Heller decision included a line suggesting the M-16 rifle, a military version of the AR-15, could be banned by states and cities. The appeals court voted 10-4 for the ban; Judge Robert King wrote, "We have no power to extend Second Amendment protection to the weapons of war that the Heller decision explicitly excluded from such coverage.”

Fucking cowards, I thought we won the last election? The only people winning are Democrats and some people are to blind to see it.

• said:

I thought we won the last election?

I said it then and I'll say it now. The only people to "win" the last election are the corrupt.