We want the news...

• My favorite part of the day is the news you dig up!

• Do we have a second?

It takes quite a bit of time/work/effort to do the news. Based only on analytics, it doesn't look very popular. What say the rest of you?

• I read it sometimes, I scroll through it fairly regularly, but only click on a few links a month.

• I liked having it there. But then again I also rather have it in the forum so disscussion can be had.

• @norcal_in_az said:

I liked having it there. But then again I also rather have it in the forum so disscussion can be had.

I had made a similar suggestion earlier. Possibly adding feature to the news articles to start follow up threads/discussions on the content of each article?
    I thought it was maybe in the works.

I think I was reading the past articles almost daily.

• I want the news back too. BFTB are getting lonely

• Unfortunately I am no longer able to afford the time and effort spent gathering the news. I am also hindered at this time due to my computer.
    Perhaps an on going thread could be started where members could post links and comments to news they stumble upon.

https://forums.gunhive.com/topic/1791/daily-news

• Sounds like the majority want news in the forum anyway, so I may just create a new section dedicated to the news.

• https://forums.gunhive.com/category/117/gunhive-news

News section is up.

So you're all officially reporters. If you see news you think we'll be interested in... post it up. Follow a basic format in your post.

Make a title that is descriptive and accurate. Post a picture if applicable. Post a link to your source article. Post a snippet of text. This means a PARAGRAPH OR TWO... not the entire article. Use a right arrow to quote text from the article. You see it here between quotes.

">"
    ">If you use the arrow in front of a paragraph like this, it will show up like this."

If you use the arrow in front of a paragraph like this, it will show up like this.

Embedding video's and pictures work just like any other forum post.

@dddoo7 you can drop your Bullets from the Bible in the news section there going forward.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.