Steel Targets and stands.

• Just wondering what you guys use for easy setup and take down. I'm looking at a T-Post bracket, or a 2x4 stand. Something that I can break down for transport and stand up quickly. I have two 10" plates now and have built a stand from black pipe for one. It works great, but it tall grass or sage you can't see the target.

37173670673_bf31d12dfd_c.jpg

Any vendors you recommend, deals, etc.

• mgm bccz zone with ar500 posts. Easy to take down and put up.

• I made a bracket that has a slot cut to fit a t post then the target hangs from the bracket. It’s adjustable in height by using the teeth on the back of the the t post. Works really good. I can send pictures tomorrow if anybody is interested in it

• @bull81 I would like to see what you made. Thats what I'm looking at from one vendor.

• @norcal_in_az I’ll post some pictures tomorrow, if you have a torch or other means to cut out the brackets it’s really easy to make. I love them cause they don’t take up any room and I can fit as many on the back of a 4 wheeler as I want. My dad owns a fabrication shop so it works out good for me. I get all the T1, AR 400, and AR 500 drops that are left over from various jobs of his.

• I built this stand using these holders I bought off of Amazon, some 1/2" conduit, a 2x4, eye bolts, and chain. Here's the link to the holders... https://www.amazon.com/Patented-Target-Stand-AR500-Steel/dp/B00VR6XL16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1508822860&sr=8-2&keywords=steel+target+stand&linkCode=ll1&tag=gunhive-20&linkId=0259d7b3a54e7f2870037f68d9dc6f01 .
    YFYUYg1.jpg

Anyone can get angry — that is easy — or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy.

Aristotle

• @norcal_in_az said:

@bull81 I would like to see what you made. Thats what I'm looking at from one vendor.

wDbQC28.jpg
    gjNTopJ.jpg
    aoVQ9pV.jpg
    W99QxRn.jpg
    This one is a little rough looking but you get the point. I used a piece of cold roll for the peg and a whole in the target plate, but you could easily change the bracket and bolt the target on as well.