McMillan lead times>

• How long is there lead time on a A5 stock,I ordered one 2 years ago and it took 5 months to get.

• Tagging @tscustoms. Travis orders a lot of McM's... he'll be able to tell you.

• I ordered mine 8 months ago and I believe it just came in.....almost forgot I ordered it!!

Anyone can get angry — that is easy — or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy.

Aristotle

• They've been maintaining 5-6 months. I've changed a couple orders midstream that pushed them out a little longer - can't blame that on them though.

• IMHO it's worth the wait..I like the A-5 I have now. One day, I'm going to find someone local that has a DT that I can get behind. I have to know what all the fuss is about!

Anyone can get angry — that is easy — or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy.

Aristotle

• Thank you all for the info on lead times.I got a build that should be done soon with Travis.And I'm already thinking of my next build.