Fucking dumb cunt

• http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-sympathy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html?ref=yfp

Totally unbelievable she should have her licence revolved and her collage degree too. WOW just sitting here shaking my head.

As for the getto snowflake NFL bitches, you still gonna protest the first responders given they never ran from this shit? I haven't liked or watched football for quite a while now because of the 2 faced none loyal players who's loving the new teem their on because they got a bigger deal then the other team they were on. Just a bunch of illiterate, uneducated, ass pampered, over paid snowflakes.

• Don't hold back any now🙂

• It's getting to the point where you really can't trust the media anymore, not only because of their inability to get the facts straight, but their heavy editing of interviews culling out points of view that oppose their liberal agenda. It's getting to the point that I'm not watching much US based news organizations because of the heavy concentration of US news media ownership.

Individuals like this young lady will continue their work towards their agenda, just a bit more quietly based on her introduction to unemployment. I bet Hilary Clinton has already extended her an offer of some kind.