ISIS threatens facebook and twitter founders

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463025/You-not-league-ISIS-supporters-threaten-Mark-Zuckerberg-Jack-Dorsey-25-minute-video-shows-Facebook-Twitter-CEOs-riddled-bullet-holes.html

ISIS has come out and threatened both Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey directly for removing pages/accounts related to the group.

In addition to some other threats and a few pictures of both founders riddled with bullets, ISIS threatens to "eventually shut down both"

Think this will make either change their politics?

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

Think this will make either change their politics?

No, I can't see it having any effect on them. They have made sure to use their businesses as political weapons against gun owners, so I'm happy to say that I don't care what happens to them.

They won't stand with us, I won't stand with them.

• You'd somehow think that heavily armed men coming to kill you would make you change your mind regarding ownership of firearms...

But I agree with you, I don't see either of them changing their minds.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

You'd somehow think that heavily armed men coming to kill you would make you change your mind regarding ownership of firearms...

But I agree with you, I don't see either of them changing their minds.

Look at the current anti-gun politicians. They don't change their minds. They hire armed security while simultaneously trying to remove every American's ability to protect themselves.