Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

• Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare AntiFa a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.
    Sign This Petition:
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

• So what?

One goes away, 5 more get funded and pop up in their place. They change their logo and mission statement... and go back to business as usual.

• ^^^^He's right you know...with people as powerful as the folks are that fund this mess, they will just change the narrative to fit. Notice that MSM hasn't brought up Russia or been covering North Korea as much? The concept of a government, by the people for the people is a farce. And, despite the best of efforts from any one group, the establishment and all it's power cannot be displaced. They are so deeply ingrained in all branches of government that the only way to completely rid yourself of this is to completely start over...and even then, how long would that last? I have that answer too. It wouldn't last. Just for the simple fact that people in general are driven by power and greed. They have turned away from the core beliefs this country was founded on and they have turned their backs on God. Without him, nothing is possible. This has been a huge problem many years prior to these events. Sorry for the rant...

• I agree with you both; it is an exercise in futility; however, I continue to participate to put my stance on record. I would love to see the USA I grew up in return. Sometimes there is the glean of hope.
    However, as you said^^^^
    "It wouldn't last. Just for the simple fact that people in general are driven by power and greed. They have turned away from the core beliefs this country was founded on and they have turned their backs on God. Without him, nothing is possible. This has been a huge problem many years prior to these events. "

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.