Gash Range Report Thread

• I'm starting this now to remind myself to post my dang targets later today :)

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• Shot on 8/6
    WvdlwnE.jpg

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• WiyAbgC.jpg
    5 shot groups, 1 shot each dot until a group of 5 achieved. 2 fliers were me. 50 yards with my .22 Annie.

This little Roo wouldn't piss off so he became dinner. Headshot saves all the meat 😉
    tD1TNQy.jpg

• 50 yards, .22lr Annie, seated with bipod and rear bag.

xTwzCs5.jpg
    #9 has a dead fly 😉

One dot shot until a group of 5 achieved:
    4OXXuQb.jpg

• Excellent shooting there my woman. To be able to shift dots after each shots and cluster them up like that... that's basically shooting to the limit of the system.

• Adding one of my first targets to the mix to keep it with these:

EWCyKE3l.jpg

• @orkan Thanks dear. That means a lot coming from you!

• My first dot drill with my Anschutz, back in March 2017:
    tJBYv08h.jpg

• 50 yards, seated, bipod & rear bag with my Annie.
    10mph Wind from my 2 o'clock..which means swirly nastiness because of the layout of the buildings on our property.

First 6+ shots (wasn't counting):
    2BkfvlH.jpg

Then I used two dots to do 10 shot groups on...moving from one dot to the other after each shot at a very steady pace until 10 shots were achieved on each dot:
    FuRSmlH.jpg

• @gash Very nice!!

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• PdBHRiKl.jpg
    5 shots each with my .22lr at 50 yards. Seated with rear bag and bipod in front. The wind was swirly and gusty...maybe a zero - 10mph. I don't know the particulars as I sat down and started shooting at a very steady pace moving from one dot to the other and coming back around until a group of 5 was achieved.

• @gash

And the plucking begins. Done that.

• TDcD168.jpg

Felt good to shoot again. I've had some hiccups which pulled me away for a bit but today was the day to resume :)

Round robin style (I believe the term @dddoo7 used) at a moderate pace, 50 yards with my Annie. 4 shots in each target. Wind 5-10 from my 11 o'clock

• Right nice groups gash.

• @gash said:

WiyAbgC.jpg
    5 shot groups, 1 shot each dot until a group of 5 achieved. 2 fliers were me. 50 yards with my .22 Annie.

This little Roo wouldn't piss off so he became dinner. Headshot saves all the meat 😉
    tD1TNQy.jpg

You sound like the perfect 10.. Shoot like one too. Got any single sisters?

• @martino1 thanks for the kind words. I do have a sister, but we are complete opposites.

• @gash said:

@martino1 thanks for the kind words. I do have a sister, but we are complete opposites.

Figures.