Adjusting the Chargemaster

• I am looking for the write up that Greg did regarding reprogramming the chargemasters. I thought I could find it, but it seems as if it was on the other forums which are currently disabled.

• @dddoo7 I was going to do this tonight again (hits low trickle to fast) I thought it was one of the articles on Primal Rights site. But I can't remeber.

• http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1976941

Same basic info but Greg put it better on PR. Just read the first post.
    It looks like he's working on moving everything over to here

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• That is it...don't know how I missed it.

One thing that really annoys me about the chargemaster is the round counter. I have to wait for 4-5 seconds after the beep to verify the charge. is there any way to remove the round counter all together and make it go straight to the scale?

• @dddoo7 said:

That is it...don't know how I missed it.

One thing that really annoys me about the chargemaster is the round counter. I have to wait for 4-5 seconds after the beep to verify the charge. is there any way to remove the round counter all together and make it go straight to the scale?

You missed it because it wasn't there... I just put it up there for ya. ;)

Regarding the round counter, that is the strain gauges sanity check. Without it, you'll not really know whether or not the correct weight has been hit. Sometimes the weight before it displays the round count can be different from afterward. I'm not sure of a setting that removes that "feature," nor do I know whether or not it would be a good idea to do, if there were.

• One thing i noticed when I tuned up my CM a couple years ago was, I would not throw light weigh charges. Less than 18 grains or so. Had to re set it so I could load up some BLK and do load work.

• Sounds like a faulty controller or bad programming.

Done correctly, on a properly functioning unit, you should have no issue with any charge weight within its range.

• @orkan Probably bad program, It was just a random one I found online.