Welcome to Gunhive.com!

• Welcome to Gunhive.com forums! As you can see, things are a little bare around here right now. All categories start with nothing, so we're counting on all of you to contribute some great content and share your experiences!

Welcome aboard!

• Thanks for having me. It has been awhile since I've been welcomed anywhere.:yum:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @orkan

Thanks for having me here. This site is going to be amazing. Love all of the features in the rifle profile section. Is there going to be a section where we can add information for our optic?

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• @superman1216 Welcome aboard!

Yes, you can add the optic via the "add accessory" function. If you have any difficulties, just shout!

• @orkan

It isn't allowing my headspace measurement on the barrel profile.
    Is there a specific format?
    I am trying to input .0001"

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• Oh hey there.

• @norcal_in_az

what's up norcal

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• @superman1216 said:

@orkan

It isn't allowing my headspace measurement on the barrel profile.
    Is there a specific format?
    I am trying to input .0001"

One of our kind beta testers revealed that flaw earlier this weekend. We're on it! Thank you for bringing it to my attention however. I'd rather have duplicate bug reports than a bug go unreported.

• Looks like a bunch of homies gathering here.:smiley:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• i was thinking the same thing. :satisfied:

This site is off to a great start :smile:

Shall Not Be Infringed.

• I'm glad to have you all here! Once we flip the switch on this thing, I'll rely on you telling all your buddies about this place. We've got a few more things to fix up before that time comes however. Do dive in everywhere and if you see something not working right, just shout it out and we'll put crosshairs on it right quick!

• Well, thank you for letting me in... :)

• Hello Folks. Glad to be here. I hope all is well with everyone.

• Just heard the interview on precision rife podcast and was interested in the load data & gun logging. I will be watching the forum and hope to add to discussions as appropriate ( no keyboard sniper here lol).

You cannot by reason change the ill opinion of a man, which by reason was not obtained.

• administrators

@ericbc7 Welcome to GunHive! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you have any suggestions post them up in https://forums.gunhive.com/category/1/gunhive-com-support-announcements.

• @ericbc7 said:

Just heard the interview on precision rife podcast and was interested in the load data & gun logging. I will be watching the forum and hope to add to discussions as appropriate ( no keyboard sniper here lol).

Welcome aboard!
    UeckIrp.jpg