TS Customs New Website

• www.tscustom.com

Have a look. :)

• That is some awesome work there.
    Seeing Travis's work and the results definitely creates a desire.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• Looks good.

• very nice

• Also he made the PRS list as one of the most used gunsmith by the competitors.

• I love that build video he used to have. Is it still around?

That other coyote guy did it I think.

• Thanks all! Greg and DakotaPC did an absolute awesome job on the new site I think!

• @hypo I think it's on oniellops YouTube page

• Nice web sight,thanks for posting it.Travis puts some very nice rifles together.I will be talking to him soon about a build.

• @steelbanger Talked to Travis today and he will be building me a rifle.He made the whole process very easy.Looking forward to getting it in my hands and shooting,Now all i got to do is wait.

• Sweet! What you getting built?

• 223AI Ti Fusion Alpine port,Game scout edge,Benchmark #4 barrel at 16",Hawkins Precision dm.Jewell hvr trigger.I will be shooting 75 gr amax in a handy light weight short rifle.Cant wait to shoot it.

• That will be a nice rifle.

Just a suggestion. Don't get too attached to a particular bullet until you see what the barrel shoots best...otherwise you may not ever see the accuracy potential of the rifle.

• I've got the same sorta build in mind, an all around light shooting easy rifle for squirrels/coyotes/beer cans/whatever.

I'm collecting parts i've got a t6a and a t4a ready to go. I've taken to heart Gregs comments about trying every thing yourself, so I'm trying to decide on which action I want now.
    2273DM3.jpg

For this one wanted a heavier barrel for longer strings and probably a little longer length because I worry about the 223 AI with heavies not being able to take full advantage of the extra capacity without some extra barrel.

I'm interested to see how yours turns out.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

I'm trying to decide on which action I want now.

Lone Peak.

Lone Peak is the one you want.

• I've got a lone peak razor (LA, build in progress) is the fuzion that much different?

I was thinking Impact! actions. I've heard positive things about those.

RLTW
    (This space for rent)

• @ragnarnar said:

is the fuzion that much different?

The fuzion has integral everything.

• @ragnarnar I have a couple of 223ai rifles with 20 inch barrels and a friend who has 18 inch barrel,no issue with either 20&18 inch barrels shooting 75 gr slugs.