Thanks Orkan for the surprise!

• I knew Orkan would find something eventually and he did! I'd like to show off my new to me LH Anschutz 54 MS. I cried like a big sissy when he showed it to me. It's absolutely beautiful!!

CGE8Df9h.jpg

Of course I had to shoot it:
    tJBYv08h.jpg

I have some work to do and need to break my habit of pushing when I pull the trigger. I'm excited to really dial in my shooting form with this gun! :D

Sadly, I don't get to keep the scope. However, I'll be getting a different scope in the near future and soon it's going over to Travis' to get some work done on it. I'll post up pictures as it finalizes. :)

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• She's got some work to do. I shot this 5 shot group left handed. :p

BroLJOLh.jpg

• Awesome rifle!! What a guy!! :smile:

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @mamalukino said:

Awesome rifle!! What a guy!! :smile:

What a guy your joking right he is taking the scope back who's is just rude. All joking aside I love the wood on that rifle.

• Very sweet.

Unless your a rodent haha!

• Looking like high end 22LR Prices are going down too.

Killough's keeps sending me email.

Can't wait to see what Travis can do with the German guns.

Enjoy it.

• @orkan said:

She's got some work to do. I shot this 5 shot group left handed. :p

BroLJOLh.jpg

show off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though, thank you!! Thank you for seeing what the gun is capable of and for the gift of a freaking sexy dead on gun! Way better than any piece of jewelry or out of town trip. I can't wait for the weather to turn nice so I can shoot with you this spring and get as good as you!

"A woman trying to function like a man is as ridiculous as a man trying to be like a woman. A unisex society is a senseless society—a society dangerously out of order. " - DP

• @gash said:

so I can shoot with you this spring

That's the idea. Now when we're hammering little targets with rimfire all summer, you'll have something that can hang with the pack. :)