Foundation Stocks

• I saw this stock being offered as one of the Trophies for an upcoming PRS match and thought others might enjoy seeing it too.

I have some nice folding knives with Micarta handles that i really like and will look forward to learning more about how the material will perform(weight, rigidity, abuse resistance, etc) in a rifle stock in 2017. The initial shape/model shares some similarities to the McM A5 which I also own & like quite a bit too.

https://www.foundationstocks.com

alt text

• I'll put my fingers on it this weekend

• Interesting, look forward to finding out more.

• I've been following these all year, and ordered one. I think it is going to work out well.

• @midwestside said:

I've been following these all year, and ordered one. I think it is going to work out well.

What inlet did you order yours in?

I should have my Exodus (sloped buttstock, narrower forend, .300 shorter grip to trigger spacing) around the first of the year. It's being inlet for a Lone Peak Fuzion.

John-Kyle invited me to be one of their preferred builders which allows me to sell them in our builds and resale if needed.

• @tscustoms said:

What inlet did you order yours in?

Impact with KMW.

I didn't know you were a preferred builder or that John Kyle even had that in his business model now. But I did see you were waiting on one and figured you had to of jumped on that Exodus model with no butt hook