Looks like US Optics is finally getting with the program.

• They've been stagnant for quite a while. Looks like they are finally trying to get competitive again. Apparently the new "bravo" scopes will solve a lot of the problems (add competitive features) that the old designs had. Remains to be seen if they can execute it well and price it accordingly.

https://www.usoptics.com/hunting/long-range/

• Saw that the prices don't look bad saw a MSRP of $2500 on the 3.2-17

They look a little more streamline.

I'd be curious to know if it tunnels, iirc that one you reviewed tunneled pretty badly.

• Most USO's tunnel. No clue on whether these do or not. If they keep them in the $2500 category, they'll sure turn some heads.

• Yea 2699.99 MSRP on the 17, 35 mils of elevation.

The 1.8-10 for 1699.99 MSRP could make a real nice hunting scope.

The 5-25 is kind of funky looking.

I'm looking forward to people getting their hands on these.

• They actually look like a normal scope. Well, except for that 25.

• Honestly the 5-25 looks good and is a good weight. But, for me, the price is close enough to a TT that I would just jump up and get what I want.

• If the MSRP ends up being the street price, then I'd agree with you 100%. The TT315M and the TT525P are still looking to be the king of the roost without a doubt, but if those new USO's street prices are significantly lower than MSRP... then there could be some good mid-budget options for folks. IF, and this is a big if, USO has cleaned up their quality control to eliminate so many malfunctions and dirt inside the scopes.

• @orkan

I would only expect a hundred to two hundred lower which has always been the case. I have been running a ER25 and a LR17 for two years now and each one has been flawless. The only reason I got them was I had to 1k off certificates from comps and added with my military price the came out less than a PST. What I was hoping for was the B17 to be in the same weight class as my Premier LT.

• News from Shot says they're too less zero, and the zero stop can be set with a cartridge. (Somehow)

• Zero process on these seems simple enough.

• Looks like a strong competitor for the razor gen 2. I would consider it if I were looking for a scope in that price range.

The zero stop / rezero is better than most...but I am spoiled with the TT. Rezero and zero stop all in one and tooless. Can't get simpler.

• I want to know if it tunnels.

The 3-17 range doesn't bother me.

The 5-25 is ugly as sin. But that's easy to get over.

• With good glass I am convinced that 3-15 (or 17) is plenty for most shooting. 5-25 is nice...but not necessary as long as the glass is good.

Also...I don't believe a glass of that caliber should tunnel...but for target shooting it really doesn't matter. It can be an issue with hunting though.

I didn't realize that my mark 4 tunnels until I took it hunting this year. Only slightly...but it does tunnel.

• @rhyno said:

The 5-25 is ugly as sin. But that's easy to get over.

^^^:smile:

• @dddoo7 said:

With good glass I am convinced that 3-15 (or 17) is plenty for most shooting. 5-25 is nice...but not necessary as long as the glass is good.

Also...I don't believe a glass of that caliber should tunnel...but for target shooting it really doesn't matter. It can be an issue with hunting though.

I didn't realize that my mark 4 tunnels until I took it hunting this year. Only slightly...but it does tunnel.

I am in this camp as well, 16x didn't limit me at 1100 yards and the glass quality was poor.

Tunneling is just annoying, past $1500 or so, a scope shouldn't tunnel.

• @rhyno

There are a lot of times that I can't turn mine above 16x's because of mirage anyway.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.