Concealed carry reciprocity bill

• http://freebeacon.com/issues/national-concealed-carry-reciprocity-bill-drawn-up-for-next-congress/

It's happening folks! All the pieces are in place to make this a reality. The greatness is already starting.

Write your representative and senator come January

• I will like to see how this will effect the kommie state I live in. I can get another states permit as, sure as hell, there will none be issued here unless you are 1 of the politburo or an upper level minion.

• I looked through a synopsis of the actual bill written by someone who understands legalese.

My understanding of it is as long as you can get a permit anywhere, it's good everywhere. They used New York and California as examples, i.e. If you get a Utah permit (so easy to get I have one) I can conceal in California.

So I suspect you'll be able to do that as well.

I'd like to conceal at school, or when I have to go to San Francisco to visit the VA but unfortunately I still can't do that even if this passes.

Here's dreaming.

• [This bill] amends the federal criminal code to authorize a person who is not prohibited from possessing, transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm under federal law, and who is carrying a valid, government-issued identification document containing that person’s photograph and a valid permit issued by any state to carry a concealed firearm, to possess or carry a concealed handgun (other than a machine gun or destructive device) in any other state that permits residents to carry a concealed firearm, in accordance with the restrictions of that state. Makes presentation of facially valid documents prima facie evidence that the individual has a license or permit as required.

• Well, I hope it goes through.
    I will need to update my skills, that is for sure.
    I was hoping we would have the planned indoor private range done by now, but shifty politics keep pushing it out further and further.

Looks like your connection to Gunhive was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.