South Dakota bans transsexuals from restrooms they don't have the hardware for...

• http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/17/politics/south-dakota-school-restrooms-transgender-bill/

It's stories like this that restore just a tiny bit of my faith in humanity. If you are born with a penis, you are a boy... and you should use the boys restroom. If born with vagina, you are a girl... use the girls restroom. The fact that ANY of this needs to be explained to anyone beyond 6yrs old demonstrates just how far this country is slipping down the toilet as a result of some liberal idiots that are pushing the tolerance agenda too far.

• Do you think any special groups will challenge this and take it to the Supreme Court?

Not many states in the union today willing to take this stand. Even as conservative as AZ is, I doubt this would pass here.

• @norcal_in_az said:

Do you think any special groups will challenge this and take it to the Supreme Court?

Not many states in the union today willing to take this stand. Even as conservative as AZ is, I doubt this would pass here.

The ACLU is already criticizing the law.

99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• I hope it's not just some phony play to get some press, and they stick to their guns.

• It constantly amazes me at how fucked up society has become. God help the youngsters.

• @mamalukino said:

It constantly amazes me at how fucked up society has become. God help the youngsters.

Isn't it something? If someone would have told me 20 years ago, that things would be as they are now... I'd have called them crazy. "No way," I'd have told them.

• I find it hard to comprehend.
    It just proves that when anything goes, everything goes.
    Makes about as much sense as Gun Free Zones.

• http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2016/03/01/daugaard-vetoes-transgender-bathroom-bill/80856042/

Gov. Dennis Daugaard vetoed a measure Tuesday that would have made South Dakota the first state to bar transgender students from using bathrooms that don't match their biological sex.

We can always count on some fair-weather "conservative" democrat posing as a republican to bend to the whim of a vocal minority.

635913586722224198-vote3.jpg

The people spoke. Their reps listened. The governor just DECIDES to do what he wants? The very quintessential thing that ensures things will continue to get worse in this country.

• Mental illness is the new norm.

so7umhy.gif

• 99% of the Lawyers make the rest look bad.

• @mamalukino another person that should be in jail for killing someone.

• IT would probably like being in a man's prison, but with PC being rampant IT might be sent to a womens prison. :confused:

• Sodom and Gomorrah